Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Lucky International Trading, Inc., doing business as LIT (" LIT ," " we ," " us ," or " our "). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices with regard to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
This privacy notice describes how we might use your information if you:
- Visit our website at http://www.litfoods.com
- Engage with us in other related ways - including any sales, marketing, or events
In this privacy notice, if we refer to:
- " Website ," we are referring to any website of ours that references or links to this policy
- " Services ," we are referring to our Website, and other related services, including any sales, marketing, or events
The purpose of this privacy notice is to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have in relation to it. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
Please read this privacy notice carefully, as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
1. Information Collection
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Website or otherwise when you contact us. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use.
The personal information we collect may include the following:
Personal Information Provided by You. We collect names; phone numbers; email addresses; mailing addresses; contact preferences; contact or authentication data; and other similar information.
2. Utilization of Personal Data
We use personal information collected via our Website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and /or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service, and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
3. Sharing Information with Third Parties
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, government requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- We may process y our data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
4. Data Protection
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
5. External Links on the Website
Various pages of the Website provides links to external websites and users are able to access the external websites through clicking the links. However, the privacy notices pertaining to the Website do not apply to external websites. Please refer to the privacy notices in the linked website for further information.
In order to provide you with the best service, the website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not want to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level on your browser you are using to High . As such, the writing of cookies can be rejected, but some functions of the Website may not be executed properly.
7. Information Retention
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than 90 days.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from further processing until deletion is possible.
8. Changes to the Privacy Notice
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated "Revised" date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
9. Contact Us About the Privacy Notice
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Lucky International Trading, Inc.
1325 N Topping Ave
Kansas City, MO 64120